Hey love! Well...... I think I might have a problem LOL. I love moisturizer, but this by no means, means you need to spend a ton of $$ on them. I just love them!! If you are going to spend money on skincare spend it on serums, toners, essences and eye products. These below are my absolute favs and I use everyone. Read below next to each one who I think they are good for xo
*** From left to right: click on the name of the product to explore the benefits & shop***
2. AMOREPACIFICThe Essential Creme Fluid: Stunning for Oily and combo skin but also great for normal to dry because of the light airy feeling of it. I use this in the AM, but Oily and Combo could use it AM & PM
4. TATCHA AGELESS ENRICHING RENEWAL CREAM: I love this cream for normal or dry skin. I use this in the AM & PM, but would prob be best at night
5. ANEIGEWater Bank Moisture Cream: Stunning for Combo to Dry Skin Anytime of the day
7. Tatcha Water Cream: One of my favs and my go to for almost everyday. This is great for AM wear for Oily to normal skin types.
10: TATCHASilken Pore Perfecting Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35: Great for Oily to Normal skin. Really has a nice pore refining ability to it
16. Whamisa by Glow Recipe® Green Tea Moisturizer: By far on of the best budget friendly moisturizers I have tried. Great for all skin types.
17. Beauty by design glowing moisturizer: This is an amazing service to customize your skincare to you. Click on the name to see my video on this
Now there are so many others that are great of course Cerave has some great ones that you all should check out!!
Some of these links are affiliate and I get a small percentage from your purchase. If you choose to click on those links, thank you very much. If you want to just google the product and do it that way totally cool!!!