Hey loves!! Here is my current serums obsessions which some are hyaluronic acid based, others are for firming and hydrating the skin. All of these have no actives in them so everyone can use them at any part of your AM or PM routine. Hyaluronic Acid is a must have in my book when it comes to anti-aging top 5 ingredients. I also have included my 2 favorite squalene serums so for those of you that can't use HA or live in a climate where it isn't a great product for you, squalene is the perfect substitute xo
*** From left to right: click on the name of the product to explore the benefits & shop***
3. Dr Roebuck's Ultimate Hydrating Serum: This is so good for really dry skin
4. REN Beauty Shot HA Serum : ***20% off coupon ELLEART20****
7. Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Lotion: This is great for all skin types, but would also be good for oily skin that doesn't want to use a moisturizer
9. SKINCEUTICALS H.A INTENSIFIER TREATMENT: This is quickly becoming my new favorite. This is clinical strength and really helps with firming, plumping and hydration. This is also a great product of smile lines
13. BIOSSANCE Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil
Some of these links are affiliate and I get a small percentage from your purchase. If you choose to click on those links, thank you very much. If you want to just google the product and do it that way totally cool!!!